Last Updated: July 20, 2018
Inception Date: 2000-04-05 00:00:00.0
Date Funded: 2009-08-31*
|Folio||S&P 500 Total Return|
(% of Folio)
|1||ABBV||abbvie inc com||3.33%|
|3||ALGN||align technology inc||3.33%|
|4||AOS||smith a o||3.33%|
|5||CBOE||cboe global markets inc new||3.35%|
|6||CBRE||cbre group, inc new||3.33%|
|7||FANG||diamondback energy inc com||3.33%|
|8||HD||home depot inc||3.33%|
|11||LEA||lear corp com new||3.33%|
|13||MA||mastercard inc com||3.34%|
|14||MMP||magellan midstream prtnrs lp com unit rp||3.33%|
|15||MNST||monster beverage corporation new||3.34%|
|16||MSCI||msci inc cl a||3.33%|
|17||NFLX||netflix com inc||3.34%|
|20||ODFL||old dominion fght lines inc||3.33%|
|21||ORLY||o reilly automotive inc||3.33%|
|22||RHT||red hat inc||3.34%|
|24||SCHW||schwab charles corp new||3.34%|
|25||SEIC||sei investments co||3.33%|
|26||SHW||sherwin williams co||3.33%|
|27||SIVB||svb finl group||3.34%|
|28||STZ||constellation brands inc cl a||3.34%|
|29||TAL||tal ed group ads repstg com||3.33%|
|30||WRK||westrock co com||3.33%|
Steps to Create This Folio
- We identified large-cap stocks as those having market capitalizations greater than $11 billion and consistent sales and earnings growth over the past year.
- We determined the average sales and earnings growth projections in a given sector.
- We screened for stocks with above-average earnings growth and sales projections compared to the sector average.
- We ranked these large-cap stocks and targeted the sector weights to be comparable to those of the S&P 500.
- We equally weighted all securities in the folio.
Number of Securities
There are generally 30 securities in the folio.
If the characteristics of the folio have changed substantially, the securities included may change. Also, corporate actions, such as a merger, or other events may cause changes to the securities held at any time. Your returns may deviate significantly from the values displayed here, due to many factors, including how long after a folio has been updated that you place orders to update your holdings.