RIA / Retail Client Service Champion - McLean, VA
Folio Investing is seeking a Series 7 Licensed RIA/Retail Client Services Champion to join our world-class service team.
- Provide value adding service and support to Folio’s Registered Investment Advisor(s) and Retail client segments
- Adhere to compliance/risk procedures and exhibit detailed attention to disclosure policies by maintaining focus on clients’ best interests
- Creatively and conveniently solve member problems in an expedient manner
- Perform comprehensive account and service functions accurately and efficiently
- Handle requests by clients for Folio’s investment products and services
- Collaborate with senior level executives to come up with ideas on how to improve processes
- Provide direction to new customers by being responsive to customer needs, inquiries and requests
- Drive customer experience to high levels of satisfaction by adhering to the customer first principles
- Contribute to departmental and corporate goals
- Be a client advocate on the inside...A Client Champion!
Required Skills and Experience:
- FINRA Series 7 License - may consider sponsoring for qualified candidates
- Minimum of 2 years client service or support experience in retail brokerage or at an investment firm where business was conducted with clients via the telephone and e-mail
- Strong multi-tasking, problem solving, interpersonal, communication, writing composition, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written formats
- Must be technically savvy with the ability to support our clients as they utilize our web-based products
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Salesforce and JIRA experience preferred but not required
To contact us regarding job opportunities, please email your MS Word résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Prospective employees must be eligible to work in the United States and a thorough background check is required to be considered for employment. Employees will generally work from our headquarters location in McLean, Virginia, just outside of Washington, DC. Relocation assistance may be available for certain positions.
We offer a collaborative work environment with colleagues who are at the top of their fields and who are committed to creating the next generation of financial service offerings. We offer a highly competitive compensation package combining base salary and stock options based on the position and the applicant’s job qualifications. Additional benefits include: health insurance (medical, dental, vision), flexible spending accounts, long-term disability, life insurance, and a self-directed 401(k).
We do not accept résumés from group contracting firms or recruitment agencies. Please do not forward such résumés to our jobs email address, current employees, or to any other company location. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited résumés.