- Work with other UI, UX, and Visual Designers to maintain a modern user experience.
- Collaborate with server side engineers/project managers on new initiatives.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of developing rich, customer-facing web applications.
- Significant experience with one or more of the following: AngularJS, Meteor, Node.js, MEAN stack, Backbone.js, Express.js, and Sails.js
- Skilled at creating user interfaces that drive engagement.
- Expert with CSS preprocessors (LESS/Sass).
- Experience with MongoDB.
- Extensive knowledge of cross browser compatibility and browser degradation strategies.
- Well versed in code optimization and software design principles.
- Software version control (Git/SVN) and release management experience.
- Experienced working with RESTful web services.
- Financial domain experience, preferably in banking/brokerage.
- Experience working on large transactional websites.
- Understanding of back-end application server technologies (preferably J2EE/JEE and Node).
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
To contact us regarding job opportunities, please email your MS Word résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Prospective employees must be eligible to work in the United States and a thorough background check is required to be considered for employment. Employees will generally work from our headquarters location in McLean, Virginia, just outside of Washington, DC. Relocation assistance may be available for certain positions.
We offer a collaborative work environment with colleagues who are at the top of their fields and who are committed to creating the next generation of financial service offerings. We offer a highly competitive compensation package combining base salary and stock options based on the position and the applicant’s job qualifications. Additional benefits include: health insurance (medical, dental, vision), flexible spending accounts, long-term disability, life insurance, and a self-directed 401(k).
We do not accept résumés from group contracting firms or recruitment agencies. Please do not forward such résumés to our jobs email address, current employees, or to any other company location. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited résumés.