Internal Advisor Sales Wholesaler
Folio Institutional is looking for an experienced internal wholesaler to join our sales team. The individual will be primarily responsible for working in collaboration with the external sales team, and under the guidance of sales management, to identify and qualify prospects for the company’s services.
- Create profiles of qualified prospects, set meetings for the external sales people and fulfill requests for information.
- Provide technical demonstrations of the company’s platform and help with client conversion and implementation teams.
- Provide research and sales support using database tools, industry resources, internet search, etc.
- Work with marketing department to ensure timeliness and relevance of customer and prospect related communication.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive knowledge of all company products, services and strategies.
- Research/maintain comparative information on competition.
- Demonstrated ability to understand the strategy of selling, the methodologies of creating opportunities, and the importance of developing long-lasting business relationships; knowledge of process orientation for sales training & development.
- Perform competitive analysis & create strategy for getting to economic buyer, and Centers of Influence to shape deal.
- Partner with External Sales team, Conversion/Implementation team and Relationship Management team on lead generation activities and on-boarding of new relationships.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 5 years experience in financial services, preferably supporting custody, managed account or clearing brokerage services to registered investment advisors and other institutions.
- Ability to build and maintain a solid pipeline of prospects by making all necessary and relevant phone calls to identify prospects.
- FINRA Series 7 and 63 licenses.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Proven track record of meeting designated business goals in terms of assets, revenue, profitability and 30-60-90 day activities plan documented and maintained on SalesForce CRM.
To contact us regarding job opportunities, please email your MS Word résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Prospective employees must be eligible to work in the United States and a thorough background check is required to be considered for employment. Employees will generally work from our headquarters location in McLean, Virginia, just outside of Washington, DC. Relocation assistance may be available for certain positions.
We offer a collaborative work environment with colleagues who are at the top of their fields and who are committed to creating the next generation of financial service offerings. We offer a highly competitive compensation package combining base salary and stock options based on the position and the applicant’s job qualifications. Additional benefits include: health insurance (medical, dental, vision), flexible spending accounts, long-term disability, life insurance, and a self-directed 401(k).
We do not accept résumés from group contracting firms or recruitment agencies. Please do not forward such résumés to our jobs email address, current employees, or to any other company location. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited résumés.