Chief Project/Program Management Officer
The Vice President of Program Management is responsible for the oversight and management of simultaneous projects under development according to the released Product Life Cycle/Phase Review process from program approval through production.
- Ensure that projects are developed to meet or exceed company’s quality standard and are delivered at the right time.
- Lead project teams and facilitate the communication and interaction among the functional representatives and executive team.
- Track all active projects against schedules, budgets and against phase review objectives, reporting status to supervisor on a regular basis and executive staff on an as needed basis.
- Develop and implement recovery plans for off-schedule and unanticipated eventualities.
- Coordinate with customers, through marketing and sales, to provide necessary project statuses and obtain customer feedback.
- Deliver PRDs and FSDs with prioritized features, use cases, business justification, functional design, and technical requirements.
- Develop and implement go-to-market plans, working with all departments to ensure successful product launches and migrations.
- Manage product execution activities by collaborating with the Technology team during development, testing, and UAT.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Project Management.
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
- Technical Capacity.
This position has direct supervisory responsibilities for project management staff.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a technical, business or financial discipline.
- Ten years of experience in a high-technology company.
- At least ten years of management experience.
- Previous program management experience.
- Experience working in a project management in financial services, preferably with a self-clearing broker-dealer.
- Experience working with system developers to produce technical specifications.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about how product design supports the business goals of the firm and its customers.
- Experience in brokerage and back-office operations such as clearance and settlement, margin and collateral management, treasury operations, receive and deliver, corporate actions, mutual fund processing, and front-office trading operations.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
Relevant technical training certifications in computer programming, infrastructure design, etc.
To contact us regarding job opportunities, please email your MS Word résumé to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Prospective employees must be eligible to work in the United States and a thorough background check is required to be considered for employment. Employees will generally work from our headquarters location in McLean, Virginia, just outside of Washington, DC. Relocation assistance may be available for certain positions.
We offer a collaborative work environment with colleagues who are at the top of their fields and who are committed to creating the next generation of financial service offerings. We offer a highly competitive compensation package combining base salary and stock options based on the position and the applicant’s job qualifications. Additional benefits include: health insurance (medical, dental, vision), flexible spending accounts, long-term disability, life insurance, and a self-directed 401(k).
We do not accept résumés from group contracting firms or recruitment agencies. Please do not forward such résumés to our jobs email address, current employees, or to any other company location. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited résumés.