Folio is seeking a Business Analyst who will be working with VP of Product Development and Project Management to compile and analyze statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect them and leverage to interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations.
- Produce clear documentation to include but not limited to Functional, Non-functional and Business Requirements, Trade flows, Operating models and all supporting process documents.
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation.
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties researches and implement best practices.
- Organize, analyze, and synthesize facts into targeted, formatted end products (SOW, Project Charter); Catalogue findings to databases.
- Contribute to knowledge development through special projects, both with client teams and on a stand-alone basis.
- Support Steering committees and IT Governance committees.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven market research analysis experience in Financial Services, specifically in the Broker/Dealer space.
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, and quantitative skills.
- Inquisitive, investigative nature, with strong interest in financial services.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of general business concepts and terminology; Search engines, web analytics and business research tools acumen.
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task.
- Strong IT skills, including MS products; exposure to Salesforce & JIRA.
- Undergraduate degree from respected institution and record of strong academic achievement.
- Demonstrated research experience in an academic or business setting is preferred.
To contact us regarding job opportunities, please email your MS Word résumé to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Prospective employees must be eligible to work in the United States and a thorough background check is required to be considered for employment. Employees will generally work from our headquarters location in McLean, Virginia, just outside of Washington, DC. Relocation assistance may be available for certain positions.
We offer a collaborative work environment with colleagues who are at the top of their fields and who are committed to creating the next generation of financial service offerings. We offer a highly competitive compensation package combining base salary and stock options based on the position and the applicant’s job qualifications. Additional benefits include: health insurance (medical, dental, vision), flexible spending accounts, long-term disability, life insurance, and a self-directed 401(k).
We do not accept résumés from group contracting firms or recruitment agencies. Please do not forward such résumés to our jobs email address, current employees, or to any other company location. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited résumés.